The Rolls-Royce Owners’ Club of Australia was formed in 1956 and today the Club has branches in every state and territory with over 1000 members who own over 1200 Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor vehicles dating from 1907 to the present.
The aims and objectives of the Rolls-Royce Owners’ Club are:
- to encourage ownership, maintenance and restoration of Rolls-Royce and Bentley vehicles manufactured by various Rolls-Royce and Bentley companies;
- to promote motoring interests, safety, courtesy and good driving;
- to promote social contacts between members;
- to assist members with information on Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars and to maintain a registrar of eligible motor vehicles.
Membership includes people of all walks of life, who are united in a common interest of enjoying fine motor vehicles and the motoring and social activities that go with them. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Rolls-Royce or Bentley motor vehicles, whether or not an owner. Non-owners may join as Associate Members and two or more people can join as Joint Members.
The Club does not hold regular business meetings as such. Club events consist of runs and rallies, technical and information evenings and dinners, including the mid-year Annual Dinner/Luncheon and the Christmas Picnic. The main event of the year is the Federal Rally, which is hosted by each state in turn, usually in autumn. The Rally this year was cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions. The 2021 rally will be in Mildura.
Amongst the services offered to Members is advanced news of Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars owned by the Club members being offered for sale. This gives fellow members and their friends a chance to purchase cars they may already know and admire, and assists the Club by helping to keep these cars within our state. Other services include advertising spare parts for sale, or for sought-after parts and accessories. The clubs “John Bull Library” is housed at the Sporting Car Club and is available to members for reading and reference.
- We tour … all over Australia, sometimes overseas
- We restore … from bare metal to concours winners
- We get our hands dirty
- We can get help when we bite off more than we can chew
- We hold self help days and technical sessions
- We display our pride and joy, sometimes for charity, sometimes to be judged
…. we have fun!
For membership enquiries or event details, contact our Club Secretary.